May 29th, 2017News Release
The Daily Industrial News took up our story in an article
AeroEdge has an unique policy of fostering engineers and inspectors in-house with the high-hanging fruit projects.
The Daily Industrial News took up our story in an article (24th April 2017).
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018
- Learning and enlightening at AESQ Supplier Forum in Tokyo