Article 1 (Privacy Information)
Personal information" in privacy information refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in the information. Historical information and characteristic information" among privacy information refers to information other than "personal information" as defined above, and includes information such as services used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search terms used by users, date and time of use, method of use, environment of use, zip codes and other personal information, etc. This includes gender, occupation, age, user's IP address, cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of the terminal.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Privacy Information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records including the user's personal information and payment information between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; the same shall apply hereinafter) may be shared with our partners. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). (hereinafter referred to as the "Partner") and other parties. We may collect information on users, such as services and software used, products purchased, history of pages viewed and advertisements, search terms used, date and time of use, method of use, usage environment (including communication conditions of mobile terminals when used via mobile terminals and various settings for use), IP addresses, and other information related to the use of the Site. The Company collects historical information and characteristic information such as cookie information, location information, and individual identification information of terminals when users use the services of the Company and its partners or browse pages.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- (1) To display registration information such as name, address, contact information, and payment method, as well as information on services used, products purchased, and their prices, in order to allow users to view and modify their registration information and to view their usage status.
- (2) To use contact information such as name and address in order to use the e-mail address to inform or contact the user, or to send products to the user or contact the user as necessary.
- (3) To verify the user's identity by using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, and delivery results of certified mail.
- (4) For the purpose of billing the user, the name and quantity of products purchased, the type, duration and number of services used, the amount billed, and payment information such as name, address, bank account number and credit card number.
- (5) To display the information registered with the Company on the input screen to enable the user to input data easily, or to transfer the information to other services, etc. (including those provided by our business partners) based on the user's instructions.
- (6) To refuse the use of users who violate the Terms of Service, such as those who delay payment or cause damage to third parties, or those who attempt to use the Service for fraudulent or unfair purposes, by using information to identify individuals, such as usage patterns, names and addresses.
- (7) To respond to inquiries from users, we use information necessary for us to provide services to users, such as the content of inquiries and billing information, as well as the user's service usage status and contact information.
- (8) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- (1) When required by law
- (2) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the
- (3) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- (4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- (5) When the following items are notified or announced in advance
- (6) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- (7) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- (8) Cases in which personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and in which this fact, the items of personal information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are made readily available to the person in question.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, we will disclose such information to the person concerned without delay. However, if the Company decides not to disclose the information, it will notify the individual to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- (1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the customer or a third party
- (2) If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- (3) Other cases that would violate laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures determined by the Company. If we deem it necessary to respond to the User's request as described in the preceding paragraph, we will correct or delete the relevant personal information without delay, and notify the User of such correction or deletion.
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
(2) The Company shall cease to use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "cease to use, etc.") personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purposes of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means. If the Company is requested to cease use of or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Cessation of Use, etc.") on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the results, will cease use of the information and notify the person to that effect. However, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of personal information due to the large amount of costs involved or other reasons, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the individual, these alternative measures will be taken.
Article 9 (Contact for Inquiries)
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to the following
Department in charge: Human Resources & Public Relations dept, Corporate HQ
E-mail address: email@example.com