AeroEdge participated in the biggest exhibition of Japanese aerospace industry
“Japan International Aerospace Exhibition2016” held from 12th till 15th October 2016 at Tokyo Big Sight.
We built our stand with eye-catching decoration to appeal to visitors and to raise recognition of this newborn company through the event.
Thanks to our business partners, B2B meeting participants and many visitors having an interest in our business, our stand was very busy and we had handed out all stock of our company brochures.
After the event, some discussions are going on with prospective customers and vendors to expand our production and R&D projects.
We’re planning ahead to take part in both domestic and overseas exhibitions and B2B meetings in search of business opportunities in the near future.
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-