We visited “MRO ASIA-PACIFIC 2017” from 1st till 2nd November which is known as the biggest MRO-focused event in Asia. MRO stands for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, a quite different business from our current new blade production.
Our purpose of visit was to gather up-to-date information and have a meeting with potential business partners as part of our long-term marketing and business development.
Thanks to many kind exhibitors, we were able to get an insight into the MRO industry.
We’ll keep our marketing and technical research in parallel with building the infrastructure of MRO business step by step.
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018
- Learning and enlightening at AESQ Supplier Forum in Tokyo