We visited “MRO ASIA-PACIFIC 2017” from 1st till 2nd November which is known as the biggest MRO-focused event in Asia. MRO stands for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul, a quite different business from our current new blade production.
Our purpose of visit was to gather up-to-date information and have a meeting with potential business partners as part of our long-term marketing and business development.
Thanks to many kind exhibitors, we were able to get an insight into the MRO industry.
We’ll keep our marketing and technical research in parallel with building the infrastructure of MRO business step by step.
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-