AeroEdge has been selected as one of the participants of “HIYAKU Next Enterprise” project supported by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
Our CTO will join the delegation of Silicon Valley course and visit some innovation centers and hold meetings with people from local innovative enterprises and local creative entrepreneurs.
We will make the most of this opportunity to advance our strategy of technological development and to expand our business scope for the continuous growth in future.
Reference (English): http://www.meti.go.jp/english/press/2017/1020_004.html
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-