August 25th, 2017News Release
posted on the Nikkei News (29th May 2017).
AeroEdge is taking a new approach to hire the expert in specific areas on flexible working arrangements.
Our recruitment strategy drew the media’s attention and an article about us has been posted on the Nikkei News (29th May 2017).
- AeroEdge to Conduct Collaborative Research Project with National Institute for Materials Science ―Developing sophisticated TiAl alloys―
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018