On 23rd February, our human resources team made the first visit at the nearby “National Institute of Technology, Oyama College” to participate in the on-site recruiting event and introduced our company to college students.
We will step up our recruiting activities to hire local promising students who can drive our engineering and R&D projects.
The same event is scheduled to be held on 24th March at Oyama College and we’ll be present again. See you then and there.
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-