On 9th February, we took the delivery of new model 3D scanner manufactured by AICON 3D Systems GmbH in Germany at our head office plant.
This equipment enables us to perform non-contact 3 dimensional measurement with high precision and efficiency.
We will use this new equipment for process improvement in our turbine blade production.
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-