Ashikaga fire department came in to supervise/support our drill.
Total evacuation time was 8 minutes!
We will do shorten the time more than 1 minute in the next drill.
This drill reminds us of how important SAFETY management is as a manufacturer of aircraft engine parts.
Our business is directly linked to human life, so that we need to make preparations and take preventive actions in the course of daily operations to secure that we are doing best today and will be doing best tomorrow.
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018
- Learning and enlightening at AESQ Supplier Forum in Tokyo