Our staff attended the party organized by the Society of Japanese Aerospace Companies (SJAC) in central Tokyo.
We were surprised to see hundreds ofpeople gathering (probably more than 500) in a big banquet hall, and determined to raise the profile of our company and to keep growing in this crowded aerospace industry.
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018
- Learning and enlightening at AESQ Supplier Forum in Tokyo