The AESQ (http://aesq.saeitc.org/) supplier forum was held (hosted by IHI Corporation) in central Tokyo on 10th October and some members of our company attended it to brush up their skills and knowledge of quality management system.
In the aerospace industry, the flight safety and product quality have the first and foremost priority without exception.
We have learnt newly introduced standards and common platform led by AESQ for higher quality management of the global aero-engine supply chain.
To be honest, there are many things to adopt and perform on our own.
We’ll strive to improve our product quality with the aim of catching up with top-notch manufacturers.
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018
- Learning and enlightening at AESQ Supplier Forum in Tokyo
- CFM Asia Supplier Symposium 2018
- AeroEdge R&D Theme Selected by METI for Its Support Industry Program