The AESQ (http://aesq.saeitc.org/) supplier forum was held (hosted by IHI Corporation) in central Tokyo on 10th October and some members of our company attended it to brush up their skills and knowledge of quality management system.
In the aerospace industry, the flight safety and product quality have the first and foremost priority without exception.
We have learnt newly introduced standards and common platform led by AESQ for higher quality management of the global aero-engine supply chain.
To be honest, there are many things to adopt and perform on our own.
We’ll strive to improve our product quality with the aim of catching up with top-notch manufacturers.
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-