On 22nd October, the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018 was held in central Tokyo and our CEO Jun MORINISHI attended the panel discussion on the theme of “Japanese aerospace industry finds itself at a crossroads”.
He presented our company’s overview and what we experienced and learnt from the business launching process for our customer Safran Aircraft Engines, and got some insights from other panelist and attendees.
We’ll take every opportunity to raise our profile in this sector and strive to expand our business scope.
JAXA: Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (http://global.jaxa.jp/)
DBJ: Development Bank of Japan (https://www.dbj.jp/en/)
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-
- AeroEdge appeared in the Nihon Butsuryu Shinbun (Date: 2020/3/10)
- AeroEdge appeared in the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Date: 2020/2/21)
- AeroEdge to Conduct Collaborative Research Project with National Institute for Materials Science ―Developing sophisticated TiAl alloys―
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time