On 22nd October, the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018 was held in central Tokyo and our CEO Jun MORINISHI attended the panel discussion on the theme of “Japanese aerospace industry finds itself at a crossroads”.
He presented our company’s overview and what we experienced and learnt from the business launching process for our customer Safran Aircraft Engines, and got some insights from other panelist and attendees.
We’ll take every opportunity to raise our profile in this sector and strive to expand our business scope.
JAXA: Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (http://global.jaxa.jp/)
DBJ: Development Bank of Japan (https://www.dbj.jp/en/)
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-