～Establishing a presence in a global market for aircraft engine parts～
AeroEdge Co., Ltd. (HQ: Ashikaga, Tochigi , Japan) allocated new shares to a third-party, a total of 6 companies, including Toyota Tsusho Corporation , Development Bank of Japan Inc., Fukuoka Capital Partners Co. Ltd, The Ashikaga Bank. Ltd, Mebuki Financial Group, Inc., and JA Mitsui Leasing, Ltd. This capital increase adds up to about 2.2 billion JPY.
With this fundraising, we aim to establish the presence in the global market by reinforcing the production system in order to respond to the increase in demand, reflecting the worldwide expansion of aircraft market, for our main products, the low pressure turbine blades. We will establish even more sophisticated mass-production system integrating hardware and software to maximize profitability of the business. The new system will include appropriate automation process and smart infrastructure.
Moreover, we will aggressively invest in the state of the art machines to expand our new business, especially in Europe and the United States, globally meeting to customer needs and maintaining competitive advantage, as well as in the development of human resource. The strategic R&D activities will include the study of future technologies such as additive manufacturing (AM) or 3D printing technology and the data analytics. We will also fully utilize the investers’ global networks and intangible assets towards the future growth.
- AeroEdge to Conduct Collaborative Research Project with National Institute for Materials Science ―Developing sophisticated TiAl alloys―
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018