AeroEdge Co., Ltd (Head Office: Ashikaga, Tochigi Prefecture, CEO: Jun Morinishi) appeared in the Nihon Butsuryu Shinbun published on March 10th, 2020 (Page 11).
Our CEO, Jun Morinishi talked during the interview about the stories, how he communicated with global giant, SAFRAN AIRCRAFT ENGINES, in LEAP Engine programme and formed the new company, AeroEdge. He also mentioned about the expectations to the technology-oriented partners. He stressed that deep understanding of wide range of technologies is expected to the machine manufacturers in this era. He said that he is expecting machine makers to enhance reliability and durability of the machines, and more importantly hoping to discuss whole process including tool, machining, and measurement with them, as a strategic partner.
AeroEdge was founded in 2016 in in Ashikaga, Tochigi Prefecture, to focus on mass production of aircraft engine parts in accordance with the long-term agreement with a French aerospace giant, Safran Aircraft Engines, which manufactures the next generation aircraft engine, ”LEAP.”
We’re striving to respond to any need of manufacturing solution and any change of business environment in order to keep our technical and competitive edges.
AeroEdge is trying to maximize autonomy and creativity working with enthusiasm toward innovative achievements that have never been done before. Our mission statement “Create one from zero” is the basics to create new value in the world and contribute to happiness of the people.
HR/PR division Contact: Ms. Ogino
Phone: 0284-22-3263 (Direct: Extension 203)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-
- AeroEdge appeared in the Nihon Butsuryu Shinbun (Date: 2020/3/10)
- AeroEdge appeared in the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Date: 2020/2/21)
- AeroEdge to Conduct Collaborative Research Project with National Institute for Materials Science ―Developing sophisticated TiAl alloys―