AeroEdge Co., Ltd (Head Office: Ashikaga, Tochigi Prefecture, CEO: Jun Morinishi) appeared in the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun published on February 21st, 2020 (Page 11).
In the article, our Managing Director and CTO, Kazuhiro Mizuta talks about the company’s R&D strategy. The company works on additive manufacturing, one of the innovative technologies, to change the game and contribute to the industry. AeroEdge has started the basic research supported by METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry). In addition, it also studies future TiAl alloy with NIMS (National Institute for Materials and Science).
AeroEdge was founded in 2016 in in Ashikaga, Tochigi Prefecture, to focus on mass production of aircraft engine parts in accordance with the long-term agreement with a French aerospace giant, Safran Aircraft Engines, which manufactures the next generation aircraft engine, ”LEAP.”
We’re striving to respond to any need of manufacturing solution and any change of business environment in order to keep our technical and competitive edges.
AeroEdge is trying to maximize autonomy and creativity working with enthusiasm toward innovative achievements that have never been done before. Our mission statement “Create one from zero” is the basics to create new value in the world and contribute to happiness of the people.
*National Institute for Materials Science(NIMS)
HR/PR division Contact: Ms. Ogino
Phone: 0284-22-3263 (Direct: Extension 203)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-
- AeroEdge appeared in the Nihon Butsuryu Shinbun (Date: 2020/3/10)
- AeroEdge appeared in the Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (Date: 2020/2/21)
- AeroEdge to Conduct Collaborative Research Project with National Institute for Materials Science ―Developing sophisticated TiAl alloys―