First Prayer at nearby Temple
On the morning of 23rd January, we visited the nearby temple “Teraokasan Ganzandaishi” in the proximity of our head office and plant for the Japanese traditional custom known as First Prayer in the New Year.
That Buddhism temple has been famous for the blessing of warding-off evil and bringing success to business since the Edo period, more than 300 years ago.
We prayed for the prosperous and safe business year as we have many work to do in 2017.
- VP. Tokunaga participates in “Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021” – To present our People Enablement initiatives at a Fujitsu’s global online expo –
- CTO Mizuta presents his research report at Intermetallics 2021.
- AeroEdge appeared in the NIKKEI Asia (Date:2020/10/23)
- Face shields made by AeroEdge donated to the city of Ashikaga.
- AeroEdge to Raise New Capital -Reinforcing partnership with DMG MORI-