AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
– To present our technology at a major exhibition of global aerospace industry –
AeroEdge Co., Ltd. (Headquarter: Ashikaga city, Tochigi Prefecture, CEO: Jun Morinishi) will exhibit at Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo.
The exhibition, which is held once in four years, is one of the largest exhibition of global aerospace industry that attracts about 20,000 estimated visitors and huge number of participating companies.
We will display our products and prototypes of research & development, and present our approach for New Technologies and innovative solutions to become a “New Tier” player in the global aerospace industry.
We are looking forward to meeting you at our booth.
Contents: TiAl LP Turbine Blade for CFM LEAP Engine
Sample parts of Hard-to-Machine Material,
New Investment Machines of Metal Additive Manufacturing,
Application of New Technology such as AI and IoT to production of Jet Engine Parts.
Period : 28th – 30th November, 2018
Place : Tokyo Big Sight East Hall 7,8 (Tokyo International Exhibition Hall)
Booth : E7433
AeroEdge aims to be the one and only player in the “new tier” of global aerospace industry.
We were founded in 2016 and located in Ashikaga, Tochigi Prefecture, to perform mass production of aircraft engine parts in accordance with the long-term agreement with a French aerospace giant, Safran Aircraft Engines, which manufactures the next generation aircraft engine ”LEAP”.
We’re striving to respond promptly to any need of manufacturing solution and any change of business environment in order to accelerate our technical and competitive advantages.
AeroEdge is trying to maximize autonomy and creativity working with enthusiasm toward innovative achievement that have never been done before so that we creates new value in the world and contributes to happiness of the people for the realization of our mission statement “create one from zero”.
AeroEdge Co.,Ltd. HR&PR group Person In Charge：Mizuta(Mr), Hagiwara(Ms), Kano(Ms)
- AeroEdge to Conduct Collaborative Research Project with National Institute for Materials Science ―Developing sophisticated TiAl alloys―
- AeroEdge held a media tour for the first time
- AeroEdge will participate in the Japan International Aerospace Exhibition 2018 Tokyo
- Our main client, Safran Aircraft Engines, was awarded as a contributor to industry promotion in Ashikaga.
- Our CEO attended the panel discussion at the JAXA-DBJ Aerospace Seminar 2018